close

The New Colossus 新巨人

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame, 不像希臘巨大的銅像,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land; 擁有戰勝疆域的肩膀;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand 在這海襲日照之處屹立一位
A mighty woman with a torch whose flame 高舉著火炬的偉大女性
Is imprisoned lightning, and her name 火炬閃耀自由之光,她的名字是
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand 放逐者之母。  她手中的火炬
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command 光芒四耀歡迎全世界光臨;她慈愛的雙眼俯瞰
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities . 以天為橋的港灣及雙城。
"Keep ancient lands your storied pomp!" cries she with silent lips. 她以沉默的雙唇呼喊:「舊世界,守著你古老的土地與浮華的莊嚴吧!」
"Give me your tired your poor, 「將你們的疲憊、貧窮、
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, 那些蜷縮著且渴望呼吸自由氣息的群眾、
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. 喧鬧的岸邊被無情拒絕、
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, 無家可歸以及在暴風中飄搖的人們,全部交給我吧!
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
我在這金時代之門高舉明燈!」

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 tsai cxxh-wei 的頭像
    tsai cxxh-wei

    tsai cxxh-wei的部落格

    tsai cxxh-wei 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()